Top 7 Reasons for Choosing Valley School of Nursing
1. Experienced and enthusiastic instructors. Many of our instructors have been with us for several years and enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with you.
2. We include many things for which other schools charge extra. We provide you with your textbook, CPR-BLS training, nursing scrubs, and use of all supplies while you are in the class (gloves, blood pressure cuffs, stethoscopes, mechanical lifts, vital signs machines, etc.).
3. Friendly and accessible office staff. You can speak to our staff in person or by phone during regular business hours. We are happy to answer questions and be of help to you.
4. Getting you ready for a job. Potential employers come to speak to our students and we provide a monthly job fair. We also have a job board where employers post job openings. Many employers seek out our graduates for employment.
5. State testing site. We are one of the few testing sites in the Los Angeles County area. After training in our skills classroom you become more confident and ready to take the state competency test in our location.
6. Free review class for the state competency test. Once you have finished with the program your instructor will provide you with additional hours of instruction to get you ready for the written and skill State board examination.
7. Conveniently located in the heart of San Fernando Valley. We are located on a bus line and have plenty of free parking. We have a comfortable lecture classroom and a 3-bed skills classroom. Our bright and airy facility makes for a pleasant learning environment